Easy Spoon Rolls
These easy yeast rolls are perfect for family meals, holidays or anytime. Just whip up the dough and refrigerate overnight, bake and enjoy the next day!
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Bread
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 envelope active dry yeast
- 2 tsp. salt
- 6 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups warm water (100 degrees F)
- 1½ sticks butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- In a medium bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Using an electric mixer, mix the sugar and butter together until blended.
- Beat in the egg until just blended then slowly add in the yeast mixture.
- Slowly stir in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Grease a 2 quart air tight bowl with non stick spray. Add dough mixture and cover.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease muffin tins with non stick spray.
- Spoon the dough into the muffin tins, filling the tins about half full.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
Serving size: 2 rolls Calories: 270 Fat: 11.3 g Saturated fat: 7.1 g Carbohydrates: 33.6 g Sugar: 4 g Sodium: 728 mg Fiber: 0 Protein: 4.4 g Cholesterol: 44.6 mg