White Chocolate Candy Bark
The perfect combination that everyone loves. Rich dark chocolate and creamy mint combine into this sinfully good cookie.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 bag of white chocolate melting wafers
- 4 snack size candy bars, cut into small pieces
- 1 2.83 oz bag of chocolate and caramel bite size candy bars, cut into pieces
- 1 3.14 oz bag of candy coated chocolate
- Place the melting wafers into a medium size microwave safe bowl.
- Melt the chocolate wafers according to the directions on the bag.
- Cut the candy into small pieces.
- Layer a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the melted chocolate on the parchment lined cookie sheet and using a spatula spread the chocolate into a thin even layer.
- Immediately spread the candy pieces over the chocolate while it is still hot.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until chocolate is hardened.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!