Sweet and Sour Chicken
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup Kikkoman sweet and sour sauce
- ¼ cup Kikkoman reduced sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Sprinkle half of the pepper and garlic on both sides of your chicken breast.
- Place the chicken in a gallon size Zipploc bag. Add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal bag. Massage he mixture into the chicken and refrigerate overnight.
- The next afternoon remove the chicken from the refrigerator about 5-10 minutes before you are ready to cook, this will help keep the chicken from getting tough.
- Pour the contents of the bag into a crock pot set on low heat. Cook for 3-4 or till chicken is cooked through.
- Serve on a bed of rice with a side of sweet and sour sauce.