Mini Pulled BBQ Chicken Sliders
The perfect bite size sandwich for parties, dinner or anytime you feel a craving.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Appetizers
Serves: 24 - 36 sliders
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. House Seasoning
- 2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup sweet bbq sauce
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 24 slider buns
- Add chicken, house seasoning and chicken broth to slow cooker.
- Cook on low heat for 6-7 hours or until chicken is cooked through and falls apart when you stick it with a fork.
- While still in slow cooker, use two forks to shred the chicken.
- Add both bbq sauces and toss until all the chicken is coated. This will be just enough bbq sauce to keep the chicken from drying out.
Serve with extra bbq sauce on the side so everyone can add the amount they want.