Daddy's Favorite Corn Pudding
This was one of my dad's favorite dishes to have at any holiday meal and he always requested mine.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 roll Birdseye frozen White Sweet Cream Corn, thawed
- 1 can yellow sweet corn, drained
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1½ cups milk
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 stick salted butter, cut into 8 pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir the creamed corn and sweet corn together.
- Add in eggs,milk, flour and sugar and mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- Place butter on top of mixture.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until mixture has set (is should be the consistency of pudding), stirring several times during cook time.