I call these vanishing brownies because they have jumbo marshmallows cooked into the center ter of the brownie that disappears after cooking but leaves the brownie with the sticky goodness we love from marshmallows
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Sweet Treats
- 15 original Graham crackers
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick lightly salted butter, melted
- 1 box Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate brownie mix
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 large egg
- 15 jumbo marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add Graham crackers and sugar to a food processor and pulse until crackers are the size of bread crumbs.
- Slowly pulse in butter until crackers cake together like wet sand.
- Spray a brownie pan or muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Spoon roughly 1 tbsp. of the Graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Using a tart shaper (or your fingers if you don't have one) press the mixture firmly to the bottom of the pan to form a crust.
- Bake for 5 minutes to set crust.
- While the crust is baking, make the brownies using the brownie mix, water, egg and oil.
- Remove the crust from the oven and place a jumbo marshmallow cut in half on the crust of each one.
- Top with brownie mixture and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the brownie is cooked thru.
When cutting the marshmallows it helps to dip your knife (or kitchen shears) in a cup of water. Keeps the knife from getting sticky.