Lemon Butter Chicken Breast
Tender chicken breast in a hot lemon butter sauce.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast thinly sliced
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 lemons, sliced
- In a small bowl combine the flour, salt and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Coat the chicken in the flour mixture and set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breast to the skillet, be careful to not overlap the chicken so it cooks evenly. Cook 4-6 minutes on each side or until the chicken is brown and the center is no longer pink.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Add the sliced lemon to the hot skillet and cook on each side until the lemons just start to brown.
- Add the chicken back to the skillet and drizzle the lemon juice over everything. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the entire contents onto serving platter.