This is what happens when you have 2 bananas that are ripe and need to be eaten ASAP plus a pantry stocked with chocolate and caramel 🙂
Chocolate Covered Caramel Banana Bites
Bite size bites of banana with caramel sandwiched between them and then drizzled with chocolate and more caramel. Topped with a sprinkle of sea salt.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Snacks
Serves: 15 - 20 pieces
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into ⅓" sections
- ¼ cup Smucker's Salted Caramel Sauce
- ½ cup Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate melting chips
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Cut bananas into ⅓" sections.
- Spread caramel on 1 banana section and top with another banana section. Continue this process with the remaining banana sections.
- Place in a freezer safe container and freeze for 1 hour to set caramel.
- Put melting chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Remove bananas from freezer and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and caramel sauce. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt.
You could also substitute peanut butter for the caramel.