Everyones favorite treat wrapped up in an easy and portable version.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Dessert
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 full size chocolate bars, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 cups honey graham cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non stick spray at set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and marshmallows stirring frequently.
- Stir in vanilla extract and remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, add the cereal, chocolate bars and 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
- Pour marshmallow mixture into the bowl with the cereal and chocolate and stir to coat.
- Dump mixture into baking dish and using the back of a rubber spatula, press the mixture firmly into an even layer.
- Allow to set for 1 hour, then cut into bars.