It’s the second day of #Choctoberfest with Imperial Sugar! The recipe I will be featuring today highlights Just Hemp Foods, a delicious source of pure nutrition. Hemp seeds are an all natural source of protein and a great source of essential fatty acids such as Omega 3 & 6 along with essential amino acids. In today’s recipe I will be working with their Toasted Salted Hemp Seeds.
- 1½ cups oats (I use Gluten Free)
- ¼ cup Just Hemp Foods Toasted Slated Hemp Seeds
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup raw honey
- ½ dark chocolate cut into small chunks
- Add all the ingredients to a medium size bowl.
- Using a rubber spatula, mix all ingredients until just combined.
- Using a medium size cookie scoop, scoop mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Form scoops into balls and place in the refrigerator for one hour to set.
- Store in a parchment lined, air tight container in the refrigerator to ensure freshness.
Follow Just Hemp Foods on Social Media
Be sure to check out the other bloggers participating and to enter the giveaway!