Cinnamon French Toast
Just a hint of cinnamon and vanilla brings a warm touch to this classic breakfast dish.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup half and half
- 3 eggs
- ⅛ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 8-10 slices bread
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Powdered Sugar for dusting
- Fresh Berries
- In a small medium measuring cup add half and half, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon. Whisk together until combined.
- Layer the bread in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish and pour the egg mixture over the top to coat. Let soak for 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bread to the skillet, cooking two pieces at a time. Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes on each side or until it's golden brown.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar and fresh berries.