This pie would make a wonderful Mother’s Day present for your mom this year. Not only does it look delicious, but it is so simple. Can’t wait to give this one a try myself 🙂
Slow Cooker BBQ Short Ribs
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 8 boneless beef short ribs (or you can use the bone in kind)
- 1 tbsp. house seasoning
- ½ cup beef broth
- ½ cup domestic lite beer
- ¼ cup Sweet Baby Ray's original bbq sauce
- ¼ cup Sweet Baby Ray's sweet bbq sauce
- Rub ½ tbsp. of house seasoning mix on both sides of the short ribs and place in slow cooker.
- Add beef broth and beer, try to avoid pouring directly over ribs so you don't rinse away seasoning mix.
- Add bbq sauce, cover and cook over low heat for 4-6 hours or until ribs are starting to fall apart.
I like my bbq with a slightly sweet taste to it so I add the sweet bbq sauce as well. If you like it sweeter you can either add all sweet bbq or add ¼ brown sugar to your broth mixture. If you don't like sweet bbq you can omit the sweet bbq sauce and use double the original amount.
Serving size: 2 ribs Calories: 583 Fat: 30.0 g Carbohydrates: 17.4 g Sugar: 15.9 g Sodium: 392.4 mg Protein: 54.2 g Cholesterol: 155.9 mg