Parmesan Garlic Rice
This dish pairs wonderfully with my Lemon Butter Chicken recipe.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 tbsp. lightly salted butter
- 2 cups Minute rice
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- Melt butter oven medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add rice and minced garlic to the skillet and lightly toast the rice over medium heat, approximately 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken broth, reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Using a fork lightly toss the rice and add the parmesan cheese. Stir until cheese is completely melted.