Salted Caramel Popcorn
This popcorn is a dream come true. It's salty, sweet and crunchy all in one.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Snack
- 2 sticks salted butter
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- ½ cup unpopped popcorn
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make popcorn according to the cooking instructions on the package and set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan add butter, corn syrup and brown sugar. Cook over medium low heat until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.
- Turn heat to medium high and allow mixture to boil for 4 minutes without stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 tsp. of Sea Salt.
- In a large bowl add the popcorn and caramel in batches stirring as you go. Once the popcorn has been thoroughly coated remove the mixture and place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to make sure all sides get done.
- Finish off with the remaining 1 tsp. of Sea Salt before removing to serving dish.