Today is day six of #Choctoberfest with Imperial Sugar and I will be highlighting another one of our sponsors Barlean’s. In today’s recipe I will be using Barlean’s The Essential Woman Chocolate Mint Swirl. This 100% vegan, Gluten, Sugar and soy free supplement is great mixed into drink, milkshakes and even in yogurt.
The Essential Woman Omega Swirl Supplement
Beauty and Balance from Within Never Tasted so Good
- Created to nurture, nourish and moisturize from the inside out
- Ideal for women interested in radiant health, beauty and energy
- Delicious All-Natural Rich Chocolate Mint Flavor – Made with Real Chocolate
- Contains vital and essential Omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids including gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
- Made with Organic Evening Primrose Oil and Organic Flaxseed Oil
- Contains Lignans and Rosemary
- Available in 8 and 16 oz.
- Gluten Free, Sugar-Free, Soy Free and Non-GMO
- 12 ounces dark chocolate melting chips
- 6 ounces white chocolate melting chips
- 2 tsp. Barlean's Chocolate Mint Swirl
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat dark chocolate chips in 30 second intervals, stirring in between intervals, until melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir in Barlean's Chocolate Mint Swirl.
- Pour mixture onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper and spread evenly.
- Follow step one to melt the white chocolate.
- Add in food coloring and stir until completely blended.
- Using a spoon drop white chocolate onto dark chocolate and swirl together using a butter knife.
- Place baking sheet in refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow chocolate to set.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Follow Barlean’s on Social Media
To try a free sample of this amazing product click HERE!
Be sure to check out the other bloggers participating and to enter the giveaway!