White Chocolate Cranberry Granola Bars
Granola Bars are so easy to make there is no need to buy them from a store. Plus with fresh ingredients you can know for sure what you are putting in your body.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Snack
Serves: 16 bars
- 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 cups quick oats
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup cranberries
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray with a light coating of non stick spray and set aside.
- Heat peanut butter, honey and maple syrup in a small pan over medium low heat stirring constantly.
- Once the peanut butter has melted and mixed into the other ingredients remove from heat.
- Add oats, almonds, cranberries and white chocolate chips to a medium sized bowl.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over oat mixture and stir with a rubber spatula until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Using wet hand push mixutre firly into the pan creating an even layer.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.