Spinach and Cheese Poppers
These little poppers are quick and easy and make a great go to appetizer for any party.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 9 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1½ c baking mix
- 2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¼ c milk
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. If mixture seems dry slowly add more milk 1 tbsp. at a time until mixture is well combined and will form a ball.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out mixture and roll into bite size balls.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.