Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Snack
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ tsp. seasoned salt
- ¾ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 3 c. toasted rice cereal
- 3 c. toasted wheat cereal
- 3 c. toasted corn cereal
- 1 c. pretzels sticks
- 1 c. goldfish
- 1 c. roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees and spray a large baking sheet with non stick spray.
- Add 6 tbsp. of butter to a microwave safe dish and microwave for 30 seconds on medium heat or until butter is melted.
- Remove from microwave and add Worcestershire, seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder . Whisk together until combined
- Add 1½ cups of the corn, wheat and rice cereal along with ½ cup of pretzels stick, Goldfish crackers and nuts to a gallon size plastic zipper storage bag.
- Add half the butter mixture to the bag, seal and shake the bag until the butter is distributed to all the dry ingredients. Empty bag onto baking sheet.
- Repeat this process for the remaining dry ingredients and butter mixture.
- Smooth everything into a smooth layer on the baking sheet and bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring the mixture every 15 minutes to prevent burning.