Your favorite summertime treat in an easy, portable version that you can make all year round.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Candy
Serves: 24 pieces
- 2 16 oz packages dark chocolate melting wafers
- 8 oz white chocolate melting wafers
- ½ cup mini marshmallow bits
- ½ cup mini milk chocolate chips
- 8 graham crackers crushed
- Melt the dark chocolate wafers according to the directions on the package.
- Pour onto a large baking sheet lined with wax paper. Spread into an even layer.
- Melt the white chocolate wafers according to the directions on the package.
- Drizzle over the dark chocolate. Using a knife create swirls through the chocolate by dragging your knife back and forth across the entire baking sheet.
- Sprinkle marshmallow bits, chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers over the melted chocolate. Lightly press pieces into the melted chocolate to ensure they stick well.
- Refrigerate uncovered for about 1 hour or until set.
- Break into chunks and store in an air tight container.