Slow Cooker Beef Roast & Veggies
This is a great meal for a weeknight. Just throw everything into the slow cooker and cook for 7-8 hours and your whole dinner is done and ready to serve. Moist and tender beef roast with carrots, onion, celery, potatoes and green pepper.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 4-5 pound beef chuck roast
- 3 medium Idaho white potatoes
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- ½ medium onion, sliced
- 4 medium carrots, peeled
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups beef broth
- Season both side of the roast with salt and pepper and place in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Cut all veggies into bit size pieces and place on top of roast.
- Add garlic and beef broth.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or until meat is cooked through. If you don't have that much time you can cook on high heat for 4-5 hours.