Sinfully Good Mint Cookies
The perfect combination that everyone loves. Rich dark chocolate and creamy mint combine into this sinfully good cookie.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- ¾ bag of dark chocolate with mint inside chips
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs and oil.
- Gently fold in the bag of chocolate and mint chips just until combined.
- Use a large cookie scoop to scoop cookie mixture into balls and place 2" apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes. Allow to cool for 3 minutes before transferring cookies to wire rack to cool.