Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Main Course
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ small onion, diced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup beef stock
- 24 oz. frozen mixed veggies, thawed
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with non stick spray.
- Cook onion in a large skillet over medium heat until the onion is transparent.
- Add beef, garlic and black pepper to skillet and cook until beef is completely cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Add beef stock and veggies to skillet and cook for 10 minutes or until the veggies are slightly tender and the stock has reduced by half.
- Pour contents of skillet into the prepared baking dish.
- Evenly spread the mashed potatoes on top of the beef and veggie mixture. Top with cheddar cheese.