Quick and Easy Yeast Rolls
This recipe is quick and easy. You will be enjoying homemade yeast rolls in 45. Great or the holidays but easy enough for a weeknight dinner.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Bread
- 1¼ cup warm water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. active dry yeast
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1½ tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 3½ cups bread flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non stick spray.
- In your stand mixer bowl combine the water, oil, yeast and sugar.
- Pulse a couple of times just to mix ingredients together. Allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Using your mixer's dough hook attachment and on low-speed, mix in the egg, flour and salt.
- Continue mixing (kneading) on medium low-speed just until all the ingredients are completely mixed in and the dough is smooth (about 3-5 minutes).
- Form dough into bite size balls and place in the baking dish. Cover with a towel and allow to rest for 15-20 minutes or until they have double in size.
- Spray the top of the rolls with spray butter (this step is optional)
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.