Pumpkin Pie Granola
All the spices and warmth you love of pumpkin pie combined with cranberries and white chocolate make this granola a year round favorite.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3½ cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup sweetened applesauce
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¾ cup brown sugar no calorie alternative
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large cookie sheet with no stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, pie spice, nutmeg, cranberries, white chocolate chips and salt.
- In a smaller bowl vigorously whisk together brown sugar substitute, pumpkin, applesauce, honey and vanilla extract until mixture is smooth.
- Stir wet mixture into oat mixture, folding the mixture together until all the oats are well covered.
- Dump mixture onto a cookie sheet. Spread mixture out so it is in a single layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until the oats have started to brown and dry out (the oats are no longer "sticky")
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack until completely cool.
- Store in airtight container.