Oven Roasted Potatoes
The perfect side for any meal. Also great if you are wanting potatoes but are trying to watch your waist line also.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 2 lb. bag of white or golden petite potatoes
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray then line with parchment paper.
- Dice potatoes into quarters and place in large bowl.
- Add spices to the bowl with the potatoes and lightly toss to distribute.
- Add olive oil to the bowl and stir the potatoes until the are all equally covered in Olive Oil.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
You may also substitute low-calorie spray butter in place of the olive oil. Just add 4-5 spray of butter, or enough to coat your potatoes.