Hibachi Style Veggies and Noodles
This dish is perfect paired with a steak or chicken off the grill but it also makes a wonderful meal all on its own.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 4 ounces of spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 2 medium zucchini, peeled and sliced into bite size pieces
- ½ medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup petite baby carrots
- 1 cup broccoli florets (optional)
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1½ tbsp. minced garlic
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and diced onion. Cook over medium heat until onion starts to soften and turn translucent.
- Add butter, minced garlic, carrots and broccoli to skillet and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini and mushrooms to the mixture and cook until veggies start to soften, about another 5 minutes. Make sure to keep stirring so your veggies don't burn.
- Add cooked pasta, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce. Stir to coat veggies and pasta.
- Serve in a large bowl as a side or eat as a meal.