Easy Chicken Salad
This chicken salad has a nice combination of sweet from the dried cranberries and tart from the apples. Together they make a fabulous combination sure to please everyone.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 chicken breast, shredded
- ½ granny smith apple, peeled
- 1 celery stalk
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- In a medium bowl add the chicken, pepper and dried cranberries.
- Cut the celery and apple into small, diced pieces.
- Using a fork lightly toss the ingredients together.
- Add mayonnaise and stir.
- Chill at least 1 hour prior to serving.
This is great as a meal on its own or with crackers or on a sandwich. This also makes for a delicious appetizer or party platter.