Crock-pot Lasagna Soup
The rich and delicious taste of the casserole you love but in a comforting soup.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Soup
- ½ Large White Onion, diced
- 1.00 lb( 92% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp, Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp, Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 container (14½ ounce), Peeled Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 containers 14 ounce), 99% Fat Free Ready to Serve Low Sodium Beef Broth
- 1 container (15 ounce), Tomato Sauce
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 Tbsp, All Natural Tomato Paste
- 4.00 oz (1/8 box), Fatale (bowtie)
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese Low Fat
- In a large skillet, cook diced onion until slightly translucent and tender.
- Add ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes to the skillet. Cook until hamburger is done.
- Pour the contents of the skillet into the bowl of your crock-pot.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, tomato paste, water, bay leaves and pasta.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove bay leaves and add cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese to the crock-pot and stir. Allow to cook an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted into the soup.
- Serve hot with shredded mozzarella cheese and croutons for garnish.