White Chocolate Cheesecake & Salted Caramel Layered Dessert
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 boxes White Chocolate Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1½ cups whipped topping
- 1 box gingersnap cookies, crushed
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, mix together cream cheese, vanilla and pudding until creamy.
- Add in milk until well combined.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Allow to sit in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Place ½ of the crushed cookie in the bottom of your serving dish. Layer pudding mixture over cookies. Drizzle with caramel topping and remaining crushed cookies.