This recipe will leaving people begging you for the recipe and more! I grew up on cakes like this one and the 7-Up cake. They are so quick and easy to make and you probably already have all the ingredients on hand.
If you or anyone you know like Mt. Dew then you have to make them one of these cakes!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup oil
- ½ Mt. Dew
- 1 stick lightly salted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup Mt. Dew
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Thoroughly grease a bundt cake pan with baking spray.
- Add all the cake ingredients into a bowl and mix till thoroughly combined.
- Pour ingredients into the bundt pan and shake to even out batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a butter knife inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in pan while you make the glaze.
- In a small pot add all the ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat until the butter is melted and the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over the entire cake and let the cake soak up the glaze for about 20 minutes.
- Place a cake plate over the top of the bundt pan. Carefully hold the plate and cake pan and flip the cake pan over so the cake comes out onto the plate. Lightly shake the pan before picking it up off the cake to ensure the cake comes loose.