Crockpot Wild Turkey Breast
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Main Dishes
- 1 wild turkey breast
- 1 tbsp. House Seasoning Mix
- 1 - 1½ cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 carrots, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, coarsely chopped
- Place the vegetables on the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Season both sides of the breast with House Seasoning Mix making sure to rub it into both sides of the meat. Place on top of the vegetables.
- Carefully pour the chicken broth into the slow cooker but don't pour directly over the turkey breast Add enough chicken broth to cover all the vegetables.
- Cook over low heat for 4-5 hours or until the turkey is cooked all the way thru.