Chicken tacos made easy by using a crock pot. Just dump ingredients and 4-5 hours later you are in taco heaven.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 1 large jar of chunky salsa
- ¼ water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season both sides of your chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Place in a crock pot and cover with the jar of chunky salsa.
- Add ¼ cup of water to salsa jar and shake. This will clean out all the extra salsa out of the jar and will add the water you need to make sure you chicken cooks correctly.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or till your chicken is done and falls apart when you try to remove it from the crock pot.
- Place all the chicken on a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. This allows the moisture to set into the chicken so it won't dry out on you.
- Using two forks start shredding the chicken and place into a serving bowl.
- Just add your favorite taco toppings and tortilla/taco shell and enjoy!