Bloody Mary Infused Vodka
Give your Bloody Mary a kick with this infused vodka. Just add to your favorite Bloody Mary mix.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Cocktails
- ½ tomato, quartered
- 2 celery stalks, cut into thirds
- 2 jalapeno, without seeds and cut into pieces
- 750 ml vodka
- Clean and cut the vegetables into pieces and add to a 2 litter mason jar.
- Add vodka to vegetables and shake.
- Allow to set for 1 week to thoroughly infuse the vodka. At this point you can either remove the vegetable or just keep adding vodka to the mixture.