Low Cal Pumpkin Bread
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Bread
- 1 15 oz. can of 100% Pure Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 cups no calorie sweetener
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ⅔ cup water
- ¾ cup egg whites
- 3½ cups flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- ⅔ tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 2 loaf pans with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer add pumpkin, sweetener, applesauce, water and egg white and mix until combined.
- In a separate medium size bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin pie spice until well combined.
- Slowly mix into pumpkin mixture, a little at a time,until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.