Beef Enchilada Pockets
The same great flavor of your favorite beef enchilada pillowed in a flaky crescent pocket.
Author: Majorly Delicious
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ packet enchilada seasoning
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 12 ounces chunky salsa
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out crescent rolls and seal the diagonal seams shut using your fingers or a rolling pin. You should now have 4 sections per each can.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the hamburger with the pepper, salt and enchilada seasoning until beef is thoroughly cooked through.
- Add salsa and cheese to beef and cook over low heat until cheese is completely melted into the beef and salsa.
- Spoon ¼ - ⅓ cup of the mixture onto each square, and fold square over. Seal the edges using a fork and pressing down along the edge of the three open sides.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 or until the crescent is golden brown.
- Serve topped with any additional beef, sour cream and cheese!